2014年10月7日火曜日

Diary-Week

Event1. I played baseball with my friends last week .They look tired. The reason was I think We were after the school. Next  I will a baseball game.
Event2. I  was asleep in yesterday's class. I was became angry by the teacher. I was scary. I will be carefull next class. 
Event3. I played with my friends last week. I ate a humburg in joyful. I also played the video games. I was very fun. 
Event4. I watched "Prison Break" with my friend. It is prison breaking's story. I want to know what will happen in the episode.
It is very interesting.
Event5. I did my homework in library. It is very heavy. I want to do it early. I will do it tonight.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuuki -

    Congratulations on writing your first blog post! Based on the date of this posting, I guess this is your Diary for Week 2? You can still post your Week 1 diary -- just send me an e-mail to tell me that you have posted it. You will lose some points for being late, but getting a few points is better than getting no points!

    Your score for this diary homework is 4/10, and because it is late you lose 1 point, so your total is 3/10. You can get more points by writing more details about each event. I'm looking forward to reading more about your daily activities!

    返信削除
  2. Hi Yuuki -

    I'm sorry to say that the deadline for posting Diary Homework 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 has passed. Your score for Diary 1, 3, 4 and 5 is 0/10. I hope you will make a good effort to do this assignment on time from now on.

    返信削除