2014年11月3日月曜日

Dairy__Week

EVENT1. I worked a part-time in Fukufuku. The shop is a restaurant. I almost cook tempura and help shop manager's support. When I cooked omelets, a guest said me "The omelet is very delicious. I will eat again". After that, I was too glad to focus on works.
EVENT2. I went to a bar with my friends last Saturday. We drank too much alcohol. Therefore we might trouble staffs. I think I am careful not to drink alcohol too much.
EVENT3. I watched the news on TV yesterday. It was about Ebola hemorrhagic fever. Maybe it will spread in Japan. However it seemed to lie. I was revieled.
EVENT4. I played baseball's game with my teammate. I took part in the game as number eight and center fielder. The baseball game got more exciting with each inning. The result was, we lost them. When we fight them, we win!! 
EVENT5. I played with my friends. We practiced a skateboad. It's very difficult and I often fall on a skateboad. Therefore I often was afraid to play it.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuuki --

    I'm happy to see you're starting to do your diary homework. I read that you are practicing riding a skateboard -- I hope you wear a helmet when you do it!! Please be careful.

    Your score for this diary homework is 4/10 -- if you want to get a higher score next time, please write more details for each event.

    返信削除