2014年11月30日日曜日

Diary

Event1.I went to cybac in Minamikumamoto. There is darts, karaoke, billiards, Internets, comics. I played a dart with my friend. To play darts is very difficult, not to hit a bul(center). However, we were fun to play it.
Event2.I was amazed at the news. Mt.Aso erupted in 26 November. It is small the damage to circuit. I was afraid it because to happen in Kumamoto. 
Event3. I took part in group activities. We went to Kawachi to play basketball. I was very fun but my team was never win. After that, we went to Tamana to soak in the bath. It is very comfortable.
Event4. I worked part-time in Fukufuku. I felt slow to pass times. Therefore, I felt sleepy and not to concentrate a work. The shop manager was angry for me.
Event5. I went shopping in Fukuoka. Fukuoka is large and gather many people. I bought a T shirt and a pant. I was too tired to drive there. However, I go to Fukuoka again.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuuki -

    I'm not sure which diary you want to get credit for. This week's homework is Diary 9, so I will give you a score for Diary 9. Your score is 4/10. If you want to get a higher score on your diary homework, you need to write much more.

    By the way, so far you have a score for these diary homework assignments:
    diary 2
    diary 6
    diary 9

    You can still get some points if you write diary 7 and 8 this week. Please try!

    返信削除